Disclaimer

I am NOT a medical professional, I am just a momma searching out the very best alternative, natural health care I can find for my family. I have not sought out verification for the efficacy of any herbal treatment thru the FDA or other source. I base my information on countless generations of mothers who have successfully treated their own with historically proven remedies. I make no claims whatsoever to their effectiveness in any family other than my own, nor do I diagnose or treat anyone outside my own family. Nothing shared on my blog, or thru any external link, is meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment.


Please be cautious with any alternative remedy, and consult your physician for a clear diagnosis before selecting any treatment method.


Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Adding to the stash...

Over the weekend I started putting some other items together, taking a break from all the baby sewing I've been working on lately. No, no grand-baby photos to share here yet...soon, soon. Just a few short weeks left and the young man will make his appearance! Probably a good thing seeing as I have several projects to get finished up for not only him, but the 'business' as well. I'm sure once he arrives, I will be a bit side-tracked from making salves, key rings, and embroidered gifts LOL

Among the items I toyed with putting together were some crocheted key rings. We have some cute flip flop key rings and some handy lip balm cozies. I also tried out a couple ideas for headbands that seem to work up well. My girls are enjoying them :-)
I did up a few of each to sort of 'test' the waters for sale before making too many.
What do you think...anyone in the market for a cute flip flop to hold their keys?



Flip Flop key ring...  $4.00
Lip balm cozy with key ring...  $3.00
Headbands, various widths, sized child thru adult...   plain $4.00  with flower $6.00

Yes, I will work on getting much better photos of the sale items up. I'm just filling in the gaps for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your suggestions for future project ideas and thoughts on projects shared.