Disclaimer

I am NOT a medical professional, I am just a momma searching out the very best alternative, natural health care I can find for my family. I have not sought out verification for the efficacy of any herbal treatment thru the FDA or other source. I base my information on countless generations of mothers who have successfully treated their own with historically proven remedies. I make no claims whatsoever to their effectiveness in any family other than my own, nor do I diagnose or treat anyone outside my own family. Nothing shared on my blog, or thru any external link, is meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment.


Please be cautious with any alternative remedy, and consult your physician for a clear diagnosis before selecting any treatment method.


Thursday, April 9, 2015

Embroidered Key Keepers

Here's me hoping embroidered key keepers are a seller :-)
I will do a few in just plain, but most will be embroidered. Just drop me a line with your color choice and what you'd like embroidered on it and I will see what I can do for you.
Names, dates, short phrase, etc. Great for Graduation, Mother's Day, Father's Day and more!

A great gift idea

And yes, I will definitely work on collecting BETTER photos, but for now, I'm just trying to get a few posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your suggestions for future project ideas and thoughts on projects shared.