Disclaimer

I am NOT a medical professional, I am just a momma searching out the very best alternative, natural health care I can find for my family. I have not sought out verification for the efficacy of any herbal treatment thru the FDA or other source. I base my information on countless generations of mothers who have successfully treated their own with historically proven remedies. I make no claims whatsoever to their effectiveness in any family other than my own, nor do I diagnose or treat anyone outside my own family. Nothing shared on my blog, or thru any external link, is meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment.


Please be cautious with any alternative remedy, and consult your physician for a clear diagnosis before selecting any treatment method.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome!!

The general game plan here will be to share items we are currently crafting. We are planning a variety of items, ranging from sunbonnets, baby bibs, custom burp cloths, and tea cozies, to ready-made and custom order machine embroidery gifts, such as key fobs and lanyards, tea towel sets, hanging towels and more. We will have an assortment of crocheted dish cloths/body cloth sets, crocheted and quilted coverlets, essential oils, and medicinal herbal salves. 

For those who are local, we will be sharing fresh baked goods on select days as well, such as cookies by the dozen and in bars, loaf breads, quick breads, and brownies.

I will work on getting photos posted as we build up stock and craft orders, and get a price listing shared soon. If you are interested in something we make, have a custom embroidery request, or have any questions, just drop me a line and I will get you an answer soon! 


Deanna
handsnheartsfarm@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your suggestions for future project ideas and thoughts on projects shared.